Here are the stories I put in my coffee this morning.
- When You’re Too Busy to Be Godly
Are you a little bored, undercommitted, struggling to find stuff to do? Yeah, me neither.
- I Have Decided to Follow Jesus… Maybe
Many people walk the aisles in an altar-call system, yet they do not understand that Christ demands sacrifice, commitment, and absolute surrender to His Lordship.
- Tim Keller Wants You to Suffer Well
No other religion says that God is both a sovereign and a suffering God. This is the theological foundation for why Christians can be so realistic and yet so hopeful about suffering at the same time.
- 20 Quotes from Walking with God through Pain and Suffering
You don’t really know Jesus is all you need until Jesus is all you have.
- Practical Atheism vs. Biblical Christianity
Biblical Christianity knows nothing of a false dichotomy between devotion to God and concern for man. The Great Commandment incorporates both.