Last Monday, Leah Ness nominated Hacking Agag for a Liebster Award. Thanks Leah! The award is basically a chain mail exercise. These were very popular at one time, but I haven’t been asked to do one since… well… it really has been that long. You answer ten questions, write ten of your own, and nominate ten other bloggers to answer them. Since I didn’t really introduce myself on the About page, I’ll play.
* * * * *
Here are my ten answers:
- What is your favorite word?
This week… Liberty
- What is your favorite story (book, movie, tv show, etc)?
Book: The Doors of His Face, The Lamps of His Mouth by Roger Zelazny
(favorite short-story: Divine Madness)
Movie: The Truman Show
TV Show: Mystery Science Theater 3000
- How happy are you that summer is over?
I’m thankful for the cooler weather.
- What would you do with a time machine?
I would lock it in a barn and tape a note to the door that says, “My name is Hans Kaufman. The year is 2013. Come find me.”
- If you had to choose one food to eat, once a day, every day, what would it be?
Steak – Medium Well with BBQ Sauce
- What is your favorite way to kill ‘downtime’?
This question is about sleep, right?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you could choose any super power, which would you choose?
Flight… in space
- If you are writing a book, what is it about? OR If you’ve ever thought of writing a book, what would it be about?
My dad made up bedtime stories for me when I was a kid and I want to do something similar for my future kids. So I’m writing an adventure series that takes place in the New Heavens and New Earth.
- What would be the most difficult thing for you to give up if asked to by God?
Here are my ten questions:
- Everyone gets a Lumbar puncture in the TV show House. Have you ever gotten one? Was it Lupus?
- Have you ever had an awesome idea for a new invention? If you aren’t still holding onto that dream… what was it?
- Was your first kiss awkward or magical?
- If you knew that today marked the exact mid-point of your life, how would you live the last half of your days differently?
- What is the best thing you have ever written?
- Have you read the entire Bible?
- Are all your friends on Facebook really your friends?
- Ask one friend and one enemy to describe you with one word. What did they say?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Who is your hero?
Here are the ten blogs I nominate: